Indoors vs. Outdoors
Spending time out is needed for everything. Parents who find ways to socialize outside their homes deny the body of their child, as well as their association with life in general, as well as the relationships between children and parents. Research has come to the following conclusions when it comes to boys who spend time in nature:
– They are calm- Stay in nature to calm the children’s senses.
– They are happier – Sun, fresh air and body activity stimulate a good mood and reduce the tendency of depression.
– Healthy – In many of the children who do not spend enough time, lack of vitamin D. Laziness in the home is less healthy. The toys that play out have a better look, and the rest need glasses. It is presumed to be the least visible on the screen.
– Less likely to be obese – Pediatricians recommend that children play at least an hour or more out of date to protect themselves from obesity and diabetes.
– Better to Learn – Research shows that children who play outside have a longer period of attention, tolerate better frustration and better at school. Better working and testing. Everyone can thank them for the oxygen that came into the brain.
– Creative are: playing outside is free from playing with technology. The billboards are practiced by the imagination, but also by the body.
Mind vs. body
Moving games expands attention, strengthens concentration and strengthens social skills. Guided, clearly-oriented, rhythmic movements reduce CNS sensitivity. In particular, it can be useful for children with attention problems, hyperactive care. Also, motor activity in the game attracts attention, carries the finest emotions and raises the need to act in an extremely apathetic, shy and insecure child, regardless of age.
It is clear that we need to stimulate physical activity, motor, fine motors, complex movements and thus help develop the overall ability of the child and thus speech.
The preventive health insurance program aims to create a healthy, satisfied and caring child. Preventive health care is realized through various activities according to the plan and program according to the needs of the child. Measures are being undertaken through day-to-day work to preserve the health and prevent the onset and spread of the disease.